Over on the mobile markets of Android and iOS there was a slight ferver for games like Bloxorz. This has had the same effect it did with the success of Flappy Bird awhile back, these games are hitting more and more platforms. Unlike the other variations of the rolling cube theme, X=Y=Z has you controlling a block that is only one square cube rather than two cubes tall (which adds a ton of challenge to the proceedings). With powerups and abilities, X=Y=Z has its own challenges awaiting those willing to try.
X=Y=Z shares the same view of the playfield as the other games in this genre so fans will feel right at home there. Powerups included in X=Y=Z include sliding and teleporting which can add a lot of challenge to each level, not just the long ones but the short ones too.
X=Y=Z is free from the developer website.
Sourece: Indie Retro News
- Bloxorz, New Vectrex Title Available in Demo Form (44.4%)
- Free Game: The Lost Vikings from Blizzard (41.5%)
- New Game- Zombi Terror Brings The Walking Dead Adventuring to Classic Computers (9.1%)
- Type in Program- Flappy Bird for ZX Spectrum Available in Old School Method (8.7%)
- New Game: Flappy Bird Ported to the Amiga CD32 (7.5%)
- GBA Platforming Underdogs Six Pack (RANDOM - 0.1%)