Elite, a game that is thought of in a great light by those that have played it. Those that have not played it, well, you don’t know what you have missed out on for all of these years. Thanks to indie developers, Oolite is coming along nicely- it already has over 500 “expansion” packs available.
As of the 1.8 release, Oolite has over 2,000 space systems, space stations and almost an endless supply of things to do (some of those expansion packs are missions that can take more than a weekend to play through).
If you are a fan of space exploration/sims then Oolite may be right up your alley. Check it out at the official site.
Source: Indie Retro News
- New Game: Sky Rogue Mixes After Burner and Star Fox and is Coming to Steam (65.7%)
- Update: The 7 Towers Rebranded as Slain, Coming Early Next Year (53.8%)
- Customization Rocks PSOne in Gran Turismo: Today in History- May 5th, 1998 (46.9%)
- Today in Gaming History: October 13th, 1999 - Thousand Arms Charms North American Gamers on PSOne (45.6%)
- Prototype: C64' s Missing Populous Found (45.6%)
- Update: Justice Beaver for Super Nintendo Reworked, New Screens and Video (RANDOM - 0.3%)