Okay, this game is simply awesome looking. Just look at the animated GIF’s in this article for an idea of how cool. In the title, I mention Shadow of the Colossus, a classic Playstation 2, and later Playstation 3 HD remake, that featured giant monsters in a giant world of amazing depth. Shadow of the Colossus is a 3D action game while Death’s Gambit is a 2D side scrolling action role playing game with what appears to be creatures many times larger than the screen.
The setting is a medieval, alien, planet that has weird creatures never before seen in gaming and bosses that would make that iconic one from Aldynes on the Super Grafx run home crying in fear.
Not much is known about Death’s Gambit at this point other than what I have mentioned and the GIF’s here. There is apparently going to be a Kickstarter later this year to raise funding to finish the game though so I will keep you informed on that.
- Kickstarter: Legena: Union Tides To Bring 16-Bit Style RPG's Back (71.3%)
- Shining Empire Hits Kickstarter After Sega Sized Roadblock Steps In (62.4%)
- Shining Empire Fails Kickstarter Funding, Vows to Try Again (62.4%)
- Kickstarter: Super Galaxy Squadron Seeks Support to Help Charity (62.3%)
- Kickstarter: GunWorld Seeks to Bring 8-Bit Style Action to Steam and Windows Gamers (59.8%)
- Today in Retro Gaming - Ripper (MS-DOS) (RANDOM - 8.9%)