The coming of age movie for many people that grew up in the 80’s was The Goonies. This was more than a simple story of children doing what we did best in the 80’s- getting into mischief and finding treasure. True, the second part is not something that happened to 99.999% of kids in the 80’s but fun was found by most. As with most things, hit movies got a game eventually and The Goonies was no different. The PC version was remade by the Sloth Team and it is available for free on Windows and Linux.
Fans of the Datasoft original can expect not only improved graphics and sound but additional levels. This is how remakes should be made. This version is in English, there is a Spanish version available but we don’t have a link for that one.
This Goonies game is a 2D side scrolling action puzzle game with the Fratelli family members constantly patrolling the levels. The remake is available for free on Windows and Linux thanks to Remakes Zone.
- Revenge of the License: The Goonies (64.2%)
- Game Hack: Dragon Warrior 3 Hardtype Released (23.2%)
- Revenge of the License: The Dallas Quest (23.2%)
- From Cartoon to Game #1: Jem and the Holograms (22.7%)
- Aliens vs. Predator Takes Capcom into Deep Space: Today in History- May 20th, 1994 (8.6%)
- New Game: Dream Walker- Alter Ego 2 Released for the ZX Spectrum (RANDOM - 2.6%)