While Nintendo has been getting mixed reviews on the latest side scrolling action platformer on the 3DS, Yoshi’s New Island, fans have taken the original and created a new game from it. Everything is changed around creating a “new” game based upon the original.
New Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island features over 60 brand new levels (with many secrets), custom level icons and level maps and more. This is a huge game hack that deserves your attention.
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island on the Super Nintendo is not freeware so we cannot link directly to the game but we can link to the patch file over on ROMHacking.net
- Hardware Hack: Yoshi's Island Themed Super Nintendo (75.4%)
- Game Hack: New Dr Mario World (Super Mario World Total Conversion) (18.3%)
- New Game: Dizzy and the Other Side Released for Windows (14%)
- New Game: Alice’s Mom’s Rescue Coming to Sega Dreamcast (13.7%)
- Demake: Super Mario 64 for the Atari 2600, Yes You Read that Right (12.9%)
- Project Y Inches Closer to Release on Sega Genesis/Mega Drive (RANDOM - 1.4%)