Indie and homebrew developers are keeping dead systems alive and kicking with a regular click of releases lately. Roll Boss Rush is no different, just this game is available on the original Playstation. Roll Boss Rush has been in development since 2012 and is finally completed. Mega Man fans will want to check out this unofficial tie-in game.
Much like what Alien Soldier was for 2D side scrolling action games on the Genesis, Roll Boss Rush is similar but set in the Mega Man universe. Boss battles are long and involved affairs.
Featuring four difficulty levels, weapon selection, and even the option to fight more than one boss at a time, Roll Boss Rush is quite polished. The classic boss weakness mechanic is alive and well here, you just have to figure out what it is.
Thanks to Retro Games Network for the information on Roll Boss Rush. Now head over and grab your copy and start playing!
- Game Hack: Mega Man Reved Up Released (For those that thought the original was too easy) (61.1%)
- 5 Obscure 8-Bit Gaming Licenses You Don't See Anymore (53.9%)
- Fan Translation: Mega Man 8 For Playstation Now in Spanish (51.8%)
- New Game: Rex Rocket From Kickstarter to Steam with 8-Bit Inspired Visuals (49%)
- Bandit Gaming: Mega Man 2.5D Demo Now Available (47.6%)
- Russian Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Found (RANDOM - 2.6%)