Prototypes for Nintendo and Genesis games are quite popular but what about for the original Playstation? While there are not as many found and released, they do tend to pop up from time to time. Recently a prototype for Jet Moto 2124 was found and released by game preservationists at JetMotoCentral.
While Jet Moto had three rather successful releaseds on the Playstation, the fourth title (a would be 1999-2000 release) was never finished by 989 Studios. 2124 brings the series to the future, removes the need of water (as if it was that important in any of the other releases) and pits the player in races on planets like Mars, the Moon and Europa to name a couple.
Much like other prototypes that have been released, there are problems with this release that could break your having fun with it. Check out JetMotoCentral’s forums for the download information, bug list and to talk with like minded fans.
- Target Tuesday: Blasto (41.2%)
- Retro Rush to Begin on Playstation Network on January 14th, 2014 (30.6%)
- Today in Gaming History - Devil Dice (PS1) (28.4%)
- Today in History: November 21st, 1995: Wipeout Glides onto Playstation One Showing Off 3D Gaming (21.7%)
- Kickstarter: Quantum Rush- Champions Looks to Recreate that WipeOut Experience (18.9%)
- Review: Cybernoid for the ZX Spectrum Blasts the Competition (RANDOM - 0.3%)