The Sega Dreamcast is a system that the fans simply will not let go of, even if Sega has done so more than a decade ago. We just brought information on Dream into Darkness (a port of the original Alone in the Dark) and now, we are covering a new action RPG that is being worked on again. Saviour, by 2D-RP, is returning to development after a short hiatus.
The development team behind Saviour cite 16-bit/32-Bit classic role playing games such as Lufia, Grandia and Alundra as inspiration. This puts Saviour in good company as far as what the devs intend to create, now to see if they can pull it off. Saviour has been in development since 2011 counting time off to work on other titles.
- Update: New Lighting Engine Shown for Elysian Shadows- Still Coming to Dreamcast, Windows, Linux, Mac and iPhone (53%)
- Kickstarter: Elysian Shadows Kicks Off Crowdfunding Initiative (53%)
- Steam: Elysian Shadows Now on Steam Greenlight (Go Vote Now!) (53%)
- Update: Elysian Shadows Development Kit To Be Publicly Available (53%)
- Update- Elysian Shadows is Funded on Kickstarter, Going for Stretch Goals Now (53%)
- Today in History: December 31st, 1999- Zombie Revenge is Released on Sega Dreamcast (RANDOM - 15.3%)