It is every generation of consoles that we see Role Playing Games (RPG’s) left in Japan, the Game Boy Advance was no different. Oriental Blue: Ao no Tengai is just one such title, that is now available in English thanks to fans that have taken it upon themselves to translate it.
Hudson Soft dropped this title on fans in Japan in 2003. Fans note that this title has a unique magic system, branching storylines and an interesting storyline. Grab the patch and while you are at it, drop in on Retrocollect and say thanks for the announcement.
- Fan Translation: Sansara Naga on the Nintendo Entertainment System Released (65.1%)
- Today in History: November 15th, 2001 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Arrives (48.9%)
- Suikoden Card Stories Now Available in English Thanks to Fans (42.7%)
- Fan Translation: Royal Stone Released for Sega Game Gear (38.8%)
- Kickstarter: Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge Combines Comic Style Artwork with Final Fantasy Role Playing (38.6%)
- Kickstarter: The Deer God Employs Metroidvania Gaming in 3D Pixel Art Adventure (RANDOM - 0.7%)