It is every generation of consoles that we see Role Playing Games (RPG’s) left in Japan, the Game Boy Advance was no different. Oriental Blue: Ao no Tengai is just one such title, that is now available in English thanks to fans that have taken it upon themselves to translate it.
Hudson Soft dropped this title on fans in Japan in 2003. Fans note that this title has a unique magic system, branching storylines and an interesting storyline. Grab the patch and while you are at it, drop in on Retrocollect and say thanks for the announcement.
- Bonk’s Revenge for the Nintendo Entertainment System Restored (50.4%)
- Blow Your Friends Up in Super Bomberman 2 for Super Nintendo – Today in History – December 12th, 1994 (49.9%)
- Bandit Gaming- Adventure Island Being Ported to Atari 2600 as Expedition Island (49.3%)
- Fan Translation: Sansara Naga on the Nintendo Entertainment System Released (33.6%)
- Today in History: November 15th, 2001 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Arrives (24.7%)
- Dungeon Kingdom to Make Early Access Available Soon (RANDOM - 2.5%)