It seems that 2013 is going to be the year of visual novels on the Sega Genesis console as I just found out about another one (the other being Silent Hill). This one is called Sacred Line: Genesis, it uses the same engine as the Silent Hill game (GINCS) and just like that illegitimate Konami game, looks awesome on the Sega hardware. This is a beta, not really finished and contains typos and other grammar errors but ignore that stuff, they are working on an original Genesis title. Cleaning up the text will come later.
Sacred Line: Genesis is an updated, extended, version of the original title that was on PC’s, Mac and Linux. Updates include new events, scenes and characters to interact with. More as we are able to find out. As usual, keep an eye out for a more in depth look at Sacred Line: Genesis soon.
- Preview: Sacred Line: Genesis on Sega Genesis (55.9%)
- Sacred Line Genesis to See Physical Cartridge Release on Sega Genesis (41.9%)
- Silent Hill Visual Novel Hits Sega Genesis (38.7%)
- Chuck Yeager's Fighter Combat to See Extremely Limited Release on Nintendo Entertainment System (21.1%)
- Banshee's Last Cry, Super Famicom Exclusive, Officially Released on iOS (20.7%)
- Retro Sales for Friday January 17th, 2014 (Updated with DotEmu Sales) (RANDOM - 3.5%)